COVID-19 Update 01/06/2020! WE ARE OPEN! Please call to make an appointment
Cambridge: 01223 248233
Ely: 01353 666384
We are delighted to inform that following government and The Institute of Osteopathy guidance we are now able to resume both urgent and non-urgent appointments. The past few weeks we have been closely following guidance to adapt the clinics and develop new procedures in order to make the clinic as safe as possible for you when you arrive for your appointment. The steps we have taken include but not limited to:
- Covid 19 Risk Assessment – Cambridge Covid 19 Risk Assessment – ElyI will wear disposable PPE to prevent cross contamination between patients in line with the guidance from the Institute of Osteopathy. This will include an apron, face mask, gloves and possibly a face shield when necessary.
- We have implemented protocols for pre-screening patients. Please expect a pre-screening call the day before your appointment, this is just to check your health and ensure it is safe for you to attend the clinic.
- We are making time between each patient consultation to sanitise all surfaces and touchpoints in the clinic such as door handles.
- We are spacing appointment times to leave time to ventilate the clinic and to ensure patients do not cross paths in order to follow government social distancing.
- We ask all patients to arrive at their appointment time and if you do arrive early to either wait outside the building or in your car as we can only allow one patient in the clinic at any one time.
- We have eliminated all unnecessary linens such as couch covers, gowns, rugs and door mats to ensure everything you touch is thoroughly cleaned or disposed of.
- Bank transfer, or contactless for payments is preferred at this moment in time.
Please expect a pre-screening call the day before your appointment and please inform me if you develop any Covid-19 symptoms between booking and your appointment. I’m looking forward to returning to hands on treatment and helping patients to reduce pain and reach their full potential. I hope you’ve stayed safe at this time and managed well with the changes to home and work-life, I look forward to seeing you soon. You will find a full risk assessment below and the Covid-19 Pre-screen questionaire, if you have any questions with regards to the risk assessment or our new procedures, please give us a call.